Tuesday, January 31, 2023

CONNECT THE DOTS BIBALICALLY

Thank God for additional resources from Noel's team who are helping me to keep this blog a neat and useful place to share my thoughts and ideas.  Please acknowledge them who are working along side me to do the needful. 

They also help me organize the relationship courses in preparing couples for marriage together with the solemnization services as a package.  Many of these have a believing and non believing partners in their relationship and I introduce them to building a stronger bond by sharing values that keep their marriage "till death us do part" (without divorce).  Additionally more and more non church members because of "membership" constrains compounded by our recent lock downs and the bandwidth of their oversights are also requiring Funeral services, which I provide.  I also drive my friends around when we meet.

Please send me a message to my WhatsApp (+60122077694) if you know of any such opportunity so we can assist wherever possible.


SONS OF GOD MATING WITH THE WOMEN OF MEN (GEN 6)

Who are the sons of God specifically created by Him?

Consider these verses and see a thematic connection if any.


Who are presenting themselves and what reason is satan there for?  What is the title that warrants satan to be there?





How is the morning star and sons of Elohim thematically connected?


What other names other than morning star and son of Elohim are referencing the same?



Finally, Jesus Christ is THE Son of God, Adam is the first created son of God and we who are born again are sons and daughters of God.


No comments: